From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Friday, April 01, 2011 12:57 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] USA Games News 3/31/2011

Hi Dark,

Hmmmm...Well, you are right about AT&T Crystal. My initial reason for
picking her is exactly because with a little tinkering around with
Goldwave she sounds like a starship computer. I'll take your
suggestion under advisement. Since I have many of the necessary speech
clips done using her voice I suppose it wouldn't kill me to continue
using her for that specific title since it would greatly add to the
over all ambience.

As for the analog movement I must say it has greatly improved the game
a lot. There are times when jumping I forget to hold the jump keys
down long enough and poor Angela falls screaming into a fire, onto
some bronze spikes, or flat out misses a rope. My mind and hands are
still use to the light tap and jump over opsticles method that I often
wind up killing myself before I remember I'm now using an analog jump
system. Lol!

Smile.

On 4/1/11, dark <d...@xgam.org> wrote:
> Hi tom.
>
> Having spent the week betwene boxing day and new years day of Christmas
> prostrated with the flue myself, very irritating sinse I had such a bad
sore
> throat I didn't even want to speak for fear of damaging my voice, so had
> resort to a combination of Typing stuff on my laptop and sign language.
>
> Eitherway I actually really sympathize at the moment, and am glad you,
Mrs.