Hi Hayden,

I think you totally misunderstand how an analog jump system works. You
can't simply just jump higher and higher or further and further the
longer you hold the jump keys down. There are set restrictions on how
high and how far you can jump. The difference here is that you can
choose how high or far you can jump with in reason. Let's assume
Angela's absolute maximum jump is six feet. If you give the control
arrow key a short tap Angela might only jump one or two feet. If you
hold it down slightly longer she might jump three or four feet. If you
hold it down for long enough she will jump the entire six feet and
will land as soon as she reaches the maximum hight and length of the
jump. So if you walk up to a chasm that is 10 feet across there is no
possible whay she can jump it from a standing position because her
maximum jump is six feet. That means she has to either try and run and
jump it, use a drawbridge, vanishing platform, or some other means to
get across. Nothing has changed, but the jumping is more dynamic.

HTH