To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2011 5:24 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Old Titles Removed

Well, I got way too emotional that last message. Lol!
I don't consider x-sight a failure, it's just I've seen old projects being just sort of removed quite a few times in the passed 5 years. Anyway, I think someone like Thomas should at least host the games on his website as is, just like it's been done with pb-games.