I tend to agree with you. The idea of having the controls in the shape of a human body was creative I'll admit but not very practical for most people.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, April 16, 2011 7:15 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Old Titles Removed

Hi Hayden,

The problem with the Savage Gambit is the keyboard commands. To me
they don't make a lot of sense. I always press the wrong key or forget
what does what. What I meant by difficult is that its not intuitive.
However, on the other hand, as a plus, it does require practice to get
good at playing.

Hi Thomas,
You find that one difficult? I haven't had too much trouble; I've made it
all the way to the final fight on redemption but am now stuck.

Best Regards,
Hayden