Hi Ken,

Yeah, I don't quite get that part either. Even though I'm hosting the
DanZ Games, PB Games, etc I don't exactly have a polacy of nobody else
can redistribute them. Its not like I own them  exactly and I consider
them shareware for all. I think Damien should do the same for Danger
City, Savage Gambit, etc. They are not great games, but even if he
doesn't want to host them people should retain the right to
redistribute them via Sendspace or something.