Hi Damien,

Well, as a software developer and gamer myself I think you are doing
the right thing. As you correctly pointed out Visual Basic 6 is an
extremely old development platform and language and for those of us
who have already made the transition to Windows 7, especially those
running newer 64-bit platforms, the technology is falling further and
further behind the mainstream development. I personally believe for
those developers who don't want to learn something like C++, Java, etc
BGT is the only way forward in terms of Windows game development. So
you are in my opinion making a good decision.

Cheers!