Hi Shaun,

Yeah, one would hope BGT will stay current for the long hall. Still
even if not once Philip makes some upgrades like adding XAudio2
support and things like that which he is adding now any games written
with it will be pretty up to date for at least the next 5 years or so
for sure. We already know things like XAudio2 is going to be the
default audio library/API for the next major Windows release and what
Philip is doing now is simply adding that support so that his engine
is ready for the next generation Windows operating system. That kind
of planning ahead is smart and will benifit the community as a whole.