To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 17, 2011 9:25 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Old Titles Removed

I just wanna say I totally agree. Actually, x-sight has done it before with some programs written ages ago like dectalk scripter and timer. While yes, they were made in autoit and they were buggy, I still find a use for them and still do use them on occasion. And about Acefire, though it is a simple game, I seriusly think it's kind of enjoyable (ever tried just pressing the shooting keys with speech off so you don't see what's happening?)

About the abandoneware games. Self destruct isn't actually *that* bad and can really give you quite a challenge Well, it does for me anyway without any cheats. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dakotah Rickard" <dakotah.rick...@gmail.com>