Hmmm I havn't tried tom but I know that the realspeak voices that come with jaws8, of which someone just gave me a bit ago will not load on 64 bit systems at all. And since the only non sapi 5.1 voices are done by ms, the only things we will be able to run are ms anna and maybe the lh stuff that comes with office since thats sapi 6.0. Sertainly though This is probably one reason where I will probably delay my upgrade to 7 from xp, though this really needs to get resolved.

I think if push goes to shove I will spend about 200 on the ivona stuff and forget the realspeak system unless I can buy a pack of all the english voices to, since this is what I use for everything.