well there is copywrite.

New laws coming in mean that any copywrited work is not able to be downloaded by me not sure how far it all spreads but it means that if its copywrited, just downloading gets you banned from the net and fined loads of cash.
No net for like ever probably.
In that environment its going to be almost impossible to do anything which is not legal or sold by the major companies. Sooner or later we will have government based controls on the net and everything else. Then the net will die and we can all go back to using disks and probably dos again.
At 01:36 p.m. 8/05/2011, you wrote:
How about a series of star wars games?

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 07, 2011 11:28 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Happy Star Wars Day

Hi Shane,

Like I said nothing is definite. Right now I am working my way through
the Knights of the Old Republic series and there is some great stuff
in there as well. I'm working my way through Star Wars: Knights of the
Old Republic: Deceived and it is a great read. A game based on it
would be pretty cool. The main character, a female Jedi apprentice, is
perfect for a game heroine in my book. The Sith lord in the series
makes Darth Vader, Darth Cidious, etc look like wimps. Lol!