Hi Dakotah,

Actually, there are about 9 Star Wars movies in all if you count the
two Ewaq films that take place following events in Return of the Jedi
where Wikit  and the other Ewaqs have their own full motion
adventures. The two movies are the Ewaq Adventure and the Battle for
Endore. Surprisingly many Star Wars fans either don't know about or
forget these two spin offs of the original Star Wars movies which
continue events following Return of the Jedi.