Hi,

First, let me remind you I don't know when or if I'll ever release a
Star Wars game. It is very complicated given that there are many
copyrights etc involved. Besides that I am not, and have no plans to,
revive the original Jedi Strike idea I had back in 2005. I was just
starting out with USA Games, had just watched Revenge of the Sith, and
wanted a game based on the movie. I'm no longer personally interested
in the idea of a game based on Revenge of the Sith specifically.

Second, if I do a Star Wars game at all it will most likely be
something fairly original and based in another timeline like the
Knights of the Old Republic era that has nothing to do with the main
characters like Anakin, Obi-Wan, Luke Skywalker, etc. Like the Jedi
Knight series of the 1990's I'd like to create a main character who
isn't a big well known character and who I can write stories around.
It gives me more wiggle room to create new characters, settings,
adventures, not tied to something like the Clone wars that is getting
a bit boring now that we've had three seasons of cartoons, three
movies, and many books on the topic. Diddo for the Imperial era. Its
like everyones been there done that so to speak.

Cheers!