Hi Shane,

As I said I have no plans currently to write Jedi Strike, and had
totally forgotten about it until you braught it up. I will say though
the one project I am thinking about featuring Jedi apprentice, Olee
Starstone, would definitely have plenty of battles with turned clones.
As I said the game would take place during the Jedi Twilight series
where the Jedi Knights are all but whiped out, and a few have banded
together to battle the empire. You would have to carry out various
missions to stop construction of the Deathstar, and eventually end up
battlingVader and Palpatine. However, as I've been busy with MOTA that
is only a rough outline and have no real story drafted for the game.