Hmmm different universes and characters races, etc.
One major difference is the force startrek doesn't have that.
there are no borg or any startrek like races in starwars.
There is no earth in starwars its more generic.
I guess the empire could be what the dark mirror universe was.
So I guess you could say starwars was a semi mirror of startrek in the mirror universe though quite loose a mirror at that because bar that simularity its all different.