From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: 17 May 2011 03:24 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] bgt and pipe2

To be honest nickle, if it's just a problerm of sounds your probably better
of just looking at modding the game really, ie, replacing the gun shooting
and thug sounds with others, ---- or perhaps trying pipe 1 which doesn't
have the thugs.

Though as I've said before, my personal opinion is pipe 2 is just a game,
and what is done in it exists only in that game anyway.

Not saying you shouldn't try bgt, only that there are probably easier ways
to get around this issue than trying to make your own game, ---- which
afterall won't really be of interest to most people sinse most people will
just play pipe 2 anyway rather than a game which would be exactly the same
but for different sounds.

Beware the Grue!