To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2011 4:33 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] bgt and pipe2

Hi list
I decided I am going to take bgt on as a new hobby.
I think I have the creative juices to make games.
A long term dream I have been cherishing is to make my own plumber game with
bgt. I realize this is a long term  dream.
I realize I first have to create many simple games before I can create my
own plumber game. And I realize for me to create my own plumber game, I
first need to buy a bgt  license to create commercial games like my future
plumber game.
But I'd like to know if a game similar to pipe2 is possible in bgt?
My mom forbid me to play pipe2 as it contains shooting and heavy metal
guitar music.
So I'd like to create my own plumber game which I will call plumber man.
The concept must be exactly the same as in pipe2.
Finding pipes, hammering them and turning the velve.
And then my own future  plumber game will also have rats to knock off and
spiders to crunch exactly as in pipe2.
But instead of thugs I will have more spiders to crunch.
I also want to  have  side scroller levels  exactly as in pipe2.
I also want to have 2 bonus rounds in my future plumber game.
But instead of shooting thugs in the bonus rounds for extra time, I want to
make the bonus rounds  spider crunching rounds.
Then instead of the boss being a person to shoot, I want to make the boss a
huge hairy spider to crunch many times.
Then the music will also be different: the intro, level music and ending.
Is it possible to create a game in bgt similar to pipe2?