Ok, I have been wanting to ask this question, I just was not sure if it was
going to raise anything at all. One thing I wondered was how developers could
encrypt their sounds, is it based on how they decide how it is going to be for
their games, like earlier, someone asked a question about mmaking a registry
system. The answer was that devlopers could make their own registry system so
you would have a demonstration of the game, then when you put in the key the
rest of the features are unlocked. I wonder if this same principlea aplies to
sound encryption?
Alfredo C.
Skype: Casta947
Twitter: Casta947