Hi Dark,

Makes sense, but as Damien pointed out one of the reasons Justin
encrypted all of the sounds and put them in a pack file ist to prevent
just that. You can't just replace sounds in Troopenum, Pipe, Hunter,
etc because the sounds are in a pack file and encrypted. So that
wouldn't work for Nicol.

Cheers!