Hi Dark,

Hmmm...I never played Rick Dangerous. In fact, had never heard of it
until you mentioned it. That said it does sound like a game I would
have liked.

At any rate you have a point. Without the bouncing skulls there
wouldn't have been a vertical element of attack. I'd have to add some
sort of flying enemy such as a bat to have you look out ffor enemies
above you as well as on the ground. This I.E. is something I've
finally added to MOTA beta 19 as you now have to aim Angela's gun up
to shoot the harpies as the dive and attack you from above.