Hi Tom.

i agree with respect to blind gamers' experience of what graphical games use as concepts, sinse obviously if you cannot see all the elements of a game like mario brothers say, you cannot know how these work mechanically and thus attempting to create an accessible version will always miss concepts, however I'm less certain on the experience front.

I've seen too many freeware developers of indi pc games to start believing that you need several millions, a big bunch of programmers and qualifications out of the ears to create good games.

Obviously resources help, but I'm less convinced they are a necessity, and as already mentioned experience just takes time and work to acquire anyway.

Beware the grue!