To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2011 6:26 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] pcs games question?

That's more or less what I'd figured. My dad's a big history buff and he's also very much into airplanes and tanksand things of that nature. Then again he was in the Navy so that's not really all that surprising. He was surprised when I mentioned that the tank in GTC included a cruise missile.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!