wow tom.

never having played red dragon I just assumed Phil was implying it used a similar keyboard input system to savage gambit.

I'm now quite eager to play it myself.

Beware the grue!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2011 10:23 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] pcs games question?

Hi Philip,

I disagree about Red Dragon. There really aren't any games exactly
like that game. Savage Gambit is strictly a boxing game, and Damien is
not going to continue that project anyway. There really isn't any good
kick boxing games like Red Dragon out there. If you aren't interested
in continuing that project I'd be more than happy to convert it to
Windows using the G3D engine when I have the time. Its a good game,
and I think deserves being updated. Plus your logic in this case is
kind of like someone saying a good game like Street Fighter IV
shouldn't be produced because there are a bunch of Mortal Kombat
games. Both are console fighting games, but are different enough to be
classed as different games within the larger fighting genre. We don't
really have any fighting games that are strictly accessible and Red
Dragon comes closest.

Hi Shane,
I do want to convert some of my DOS games to Windows.
Some of them I have already done, and others I would not want to do as
others have done similar games.
Here is a list of the PCS DOS games and what I plan to do with them:
Games I will not convert as there are games like them for windows made by
others:
p c s space invaders,
P c s duck hunt,
p c s car racing circuit
monopoly
any night football
world series baseball special edition,
red dragon kick boxing challenge
a 2 z key search
mind puzzles
haze maze
mobius mountain  math game.

Games I have already converted to Windows:
panzers in north africa, sort of like Tank Commander.
 Pacman Talks,
tenpin bowling

Games we sold that were designed by others:
Rainy day games, solitaire, mine buster, and triple yahtzee.
star trek the battle begins.
Lone Wolf
Produced by David Greenwood.
card club , hearts, norwegian whist, widow whist, and crazy eights.
Produced by Ivan G. Roelofs.

Games I am planning on converting to Windows:
cops  including shooting range
breakout
Snipe hunt
arthur's quest