Hi Phil,

Yeah, some kind of remapping would be essential for laptops. The one
you mentioned sounds like a good compromise. I myself am running a
notebook most of the time and the del, insert, home, end, and page
up/down keys are nowhere near each other making Red Dragon impossible
to play on my laptop configuration.

That said, you know what I think would be even better? I think we
should add some sort of custom keyboard profiler that would allow
people to remap the keys. The reason I say that is I've had a few
request over the past couple of years to make some way to map keys as
some people are lefties etc and wwould rather use something like a, s,
d, and w to move around. That makes sense to me and could be
acomplished by remapping j, k, l, and i to the other side of the home
row. What do you think?

Cheers!