To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2011 12:25 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] pcs games question?

Hi Dark,
When we picked that key combination, most keyboards had the six pack right above the arrow keys so you could stab at any of the boxing keys with your right hand, or left if you moved the keyboard over. This would be a problem with newer keyboards and laptops or net books as they don't have the space for the traditional layout.
If a windows conversion was made, we would probably specify the
j, k, l keys for body work, and u, i, o, for head work
and m, and period, for kicking.
Phil