To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2011 2:41 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] pcs games question?

Hi Phil.

though I'm not sure how easy it would be to just get into a reaction mode this doesn't actually sound much like savage gambit, especially with the key combos to block and ability to move forward and back.

I'd be interested to try it, ---- though on my current keyboard the six pack isn't really a six pack sinse the delete key is larger than usual and insert is somewhere else (I'm actually glad Hal doesn't use it as a key combo for that reason).n

So playing it on that keyboard could be interesting ----- as could playing on a laptop infact.

Beware the gRue!