Hi Dark,

Nope. Red Dragon, as Phil explained it, used the home, insert, delete,
and page up/page down keys to box with your oponent. The left/right
arrow keys threw kicks, and the up/down arrows allowed you to move in
and attack or back up out of range. It was a pretty advanced game for
the Dos days. It wouldn't be all that difficult to create with the G3D
Engine. I think the only thing the game needs to make it better is
some updated sounds, crowd ambience, and some entrance music for the
12 players wouldn't hurt either.

Cheers!