Hi Gamers,
For those of you already following @gmpupdates on twitter, this message is
old news. For those of you who haven't seen the link, though, this message
is to let you know that I've posted a first look at the mechanics of the as
yet unnamed boxing game. The demo, which lasts about 18 minutes, can be
found at the following link:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1865296/Boxing%20Alpha.mp3
As always, if you have any questions, I can either be reached at
i...@greymatterproductions.com or on twitter at www.twitter.com/gmpupdates.
And don't forget, I do my best to keep on top of the official Grey Matter
Productions blog at www.greymatterproductions.com/blog.
Thanks for listening, and enjoy!
Best,
Ryan