hi there,
This is really looking to be very promicing, though one thing I'd like to ask.
Is JFW speech going to be the only method of speech output?
I do believe you're using the JFW API and I was wondering if you're also going to have support for sapi and other sr's in there? I'm actually a primarly window-eyes and nvda user, so figured I'd ask. ----- Original Message ----- From: "GreyMatter Info" <i...@greymatterproductions.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2011 3:52 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] The First Trailer

Hi Gamers,
For those of you already following @gmpupdates on twitter, this message is
old news. For those of you who haven't seen the link, though, this message
is to let you know that I've posted a first look at the mechanics of the as
yet unnamed boxing game. The demo, which lasts about 18 minutes, can be
found at the following link:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1865296/Boxing%20Alpha.mp3
As always, if you have any questions, I can either be reached at
i...@greymatterproductions.com or on twitter at www.twitter.com/gmpupdates.
And don't forget, I do my best to keep on top of the official Grey Matter
Productions blog at www.greymatterproductions.com/blog.
Thanks for listening, and enjoy!
Best,
Ryan