From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Pitermach
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2011 9:23 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] The First Trailer

hi there,
This is really looking to be very promicing, though one thing I'd like to
ask.
Is JFW speech going to be the only method of speech output?
I do believe you're using the JFW API and I was wondering if you're also
going to have support for sapi and other sr's in there? I'm actually a
primarly window-eyes and nvda user, so figured I'd ask.