This is deffinately sounding good, though as Thomas and others have said, I'll be extremely sorry if Jaws is the only output alternative for the game.

Personally I'd like a sapi option sinse direct output from programs to Hal hasn't really been worked out yet, ---- and anyway i'm quite happy with daniel as my default sapi voice in games.

The opponent editer does sound interesting indeed, though one thing I find myself wondering is what happens when you get to the end of the pattern? Does it just repeat?

And is it possible for you to hit opponents while they are speaking?

Also, while I understand the game will feature a crowd sound to give you an idea of how well your punches hit, will there be an option for adding custom music to opponents, the way game likes street fighter tekken and virtua fighter did. That would be a nice addition to the game.

Possibly as well you could considder extending the opponent editer to let people create tournaments, ie, strings of opponents who must be fought in series possibly with a prerecorded ending to finish things off.

Other than that I'll be interesting to see how things go.

For a boxer name, sinse your grey matter productions how about mat grey? ;D.

Though as so much in the game is customizable you might also considder having your name be editable, though obviously this won't be possible if your planning on opponents that taunt you by name.

I'll stick some news on audiogames.net about this one sinse I think people will be interested in the demo.

All the best,

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "GreyMatter Info" <i...@greymatterproductions.com>