hi, this is an area i am quite interested in, as i think that all
gaming companies should be building in support for nvda, out of the
box. as they tend to be using direct communication to the readers,
they need to build support in for all the major mainstream ones used.
on the other hand, it would be a lot better for them, if they actually
built in standard accessibility access, so most screen readers can use
the programs without having to have direct input.
saves on having to build new supporting protacalls in all the time.
dallas