Hi Willem,

Thanks for this script. As it happens I also switched to NVDA 2011 as
my primary screen reader some time back, and I don't even have Jaws or
Window-Eyes 7.5 installed any more. So its nice to see more of these
scripts etc available to help improve the screen reader. Once you are
done testing it I highly recommend submitting it to the main NVDA
source repository so that the scripts make it into the main
distribution.

Cheers!