NVDA now actually has a DLL, so David could consider supporting it directly, which would work better overall, though either way, I also thank for the script ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2011 11:18 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] NVDA and VIP mud

Hi Willem,

Thanks for this script. As it happens I also switched to NVDA 2011 as
my primary screen reader some time back, and I don't even have Jaws or
Window-Eyes 7.5 installed any more. So its nice to see more of these
scripts etc available to help improve the screen reader. Once you are
done testing it I highly recommend submitting it to the main NVDA
source repository so that the scripts make it into the main
distribution.

database 5266 (20100709) __________

http://www.eset.com