well nvda control client if used in vipmud will have support  for the system.
At 08:59 a.m. 4/06/2011, you wrote:
Hi all.
Earlier this week I decided to start using NVDA as my primary screen reader as jaws just had too many bugs to contend with. I then found out that VIP mud doesn't work with NVDA, as instead of using propper accessability API's it communicates with screen readers ceperately, which meant that NVDA wasn't supported. Although NVDA could read all the textboxes and entry list, it didn't report updates on the mud automaticly.

Not wanting to use sapi for mudding, a friend and I created a script that fixes this issue for NVDA. It supports reading the last 9 lines of output with control 1 to 9, as well as speaking changes on the mud.

get beta 1.1 at
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/18044981/vipmud.py