Hi greg.
If you are using the portable version of NVDA, you can put the scripts inside the user config/appModules folder inside the NVDA directory. Otherwise you can find the appModules directory from the nvda menu inside the start menu by selecting explore user config.
hth.
On 6/3/2011 11:22 PM, Greg Wocher wrote:
Hello,
As a matter of fact, I just downloaded the latest version of NVDA today to mess around with. I like it so far. Where do you put the script to make NVDA work with VIP mud? Also, what speech settings do you use in VIP mud?
Thank you,
Greg W.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2011 5:18 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] NVDA and VIP mud

Hi Willem,

Thanks for this script. As it happens I also switched to NVDA 2011 as
my primary screen reader some time back, and I don't even have Jaws or
Window-Eyes 7.5 installed any more. So its nice to see more of these
scripts etc available to help improve the screen reader. Once you are
done testing it I highly recommend submitting it to the main NVDA
source repository so that the scripts make it into the main
distribution.

Cheers!