This should come as no surprise to anyone who followed Lunimals, but I'm
already posting updates and the game is only about an hour old, lol.  There's
no better way to spot bugs, or gather useful suggestions, than to post a game
for everyone to try.  If you've already been playing the game, I'd ask that you
once again download the latest version.  I've fixed a few reported bugs,
including one that would sometimes fail to report guards in a room if there
were exactly 2.  I've added in the suggestion to list other instances of
yourself along with the room description.  At any time, remember you can press
C to refresh your messages after loading up a saved game.