Ok guys, the latest update adds keys to quickly jump you to new cells.  While
holding shift, you can press A through Z, or 1 through 0.  If you only pressed
Shift C, for example, it would take you to cell C-whatever row you were already
on.  I've kept the row and column commands separate just to give a little more
freedom with this new tool.  Of course you can just hold shift and press G 4,
if you want to jump specifically to that cell.  I'm still going through all of
the suggestions people have made, so please don't feel like I have ignored you,
or forgotten about your idea, if you previously posted one.