Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2011 5:07 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA Audio Support

Hi Charles,

I think the answer lies in the fact most people are only concerned
with playing the game rather than testing it. With beta 19 I released
a version based on  bleeding edge  experimental code and that didn't
go over too well as it wasn't one of my more polished production
releases like beta 18. So when I was looking for the  community to
actually do some testing what I got were complaints dealing with the
fact they couldn't play it because the  audio was crappy, no joystick
support, mouse support, etc when I wasn't expecting them to  treat it
as a production release but a test release only. My attempts backfired
because it wasn't really a playable demo based on stable production
code. So when it turned out not to be a stable polished demo they
could play without problems they  complained loudly.