Hi,

Well, like I said I didn't have any say in the matter. Dreamhost was
subcontracted for a number of Skynet's accounts and their monumental
screw up not only effected me but a number of other Skynet's clients.
Needless to say after the screw up Skynet no longer subcontracts with
Dreamhost, and many of the accounts, including USA Games, are now
safely back on Skynet's personal machines and not subcontracted out to
Dreamhost. I've made it very clear if anything like this happens again
USA Games is walking and locating someone else. This situation is
beyond screw up and in competence on Dreamhost's part.

Cheers!