well the audio site I use often gets hacked, well tgets hacked more than once.
there was a rash when dreamhost and bluehost and its companies were hacked.
This is not dreamhosts fault but that it happened often after all hacks stopped is. This latest attack only happened on the site hosted by dreamhost and I never saw it appear anywhere else.
so you wander where its security is.

Hi,

I hadn't heard of that website, but I'm not too surprised about
Dreamhost's  poor quality and service. They had a bad reputation
before we were subcontracted out to them, and now I definitely can say
Dreamhost  is terrible I'm just lucky I have my own backups and the
website should be back in working order by tomorrow..