I also noticed that sites that are on Dreamhost experience frequent downtime. If you heard of q-audio which is a site made by the developer of Qwitter for uploading audio to tweets, it will frequently go down for no apparent reason rendering all the links dead. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2011 5:08 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] USA Games Website Status

Hi,

Well, like I said I didn't have any say in the matter. Dreamhost was
subcontracted for a number of Skynet's accounts and their monumental
screw up not only effected me but a number of other Skynet's clients.
Needless to say after the screw up Skynet no longer subcontracts with
Dreamhost, and many of the accounts, including USA Games, are now
safely back on Skynet's personal machines and not subcontracted out to
Dreamhost. I've made it very clear if anything like this happens again
USA Games is walking and locating someone else. This situation is
beyond screw up and in competence on Dreamhost's part.

Cheers!

database 5266 (20100709) __________

http://www.eset.com