Hi,

I hadn't heard of that website, but I'm not too surprised about
Dreamhost's  poor quality and service. They had a bad reputation
before we were subcontracted out to them, and now I definitely can say
Dreamhost  is terrible I'm just lucky I have my own backups and the
website should be back in working order by tomorrow..