Hi Shane,

Smile. Well, there are definitely a lot of other names I could call
Dreamhost but this being a public list, and me being a moderator, I
can't exactly let loose with my exact thoughts.  Calling them
incompetent morons is about the nicest thing I can say about them
right now.

Fortunately, for me I have everything on my 500 GB storage drive,
along with my current source code, etc and so Saturday, when I have
the time, I can upload and reset my account to pretty much the way it
was a week ago before everything got blasted.

I think what really burns me is I had just installed and setup the USA
Games blog etc, and was ready to announce it this week, when Dreamhost
nuked the account. Meaning all the work and blog posts I put up
Wednesday morning are toast. A total waist of time on my part. I hate
wasting time for nothing. Grrrrrrrrr.....