From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2011 11:08 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] USA Games Website Status

Hi,

Well, like I said I didn't have any say in the matter. Dreamhost was
subcontracted for a number of Skynet's accounts and their monumental screw
up not only effected me but a number of other Skynet's clients.
Needless to say after the screw up Skynet no longer subcontracts with
Dreamhost, and many of the accounts, including USA Games, are now safely
back on Skynet's personal machines and not subcontracted out to Dreamhost.
I've made it very clear if anything like this happens again USA Games is
walking and locating someone else. This situation is beyond screw up and in
competence on Dreamhost's part.

Cheers!