Hi.

I'm just playing the tng trivia, and while i'd not count myself as a startrek
expert, I'm afraid I have found something wrong.

The question regarding the encounter at farpoint episode asks what year Q
replicates in order to put picard on trial for the crimes of humanity.

The answer given is 2060, however I'm absolutely certain the year is actually
2079.

The reason I'm certain is A, I've seen encounter at far point a lot, and B, by
a coincidence when i first watched the episode when I was around 13, I was
reading a book called Time trap by Nicolas fisk, which happened to also be set
in 2079, and thus it always stuck with me.

So I'm pretty sure that question is incorrect, though perhaps Tom or some of
the more confirmed trek fans on list coulc confirm this.

Beware the grue!

dark.