That torture scene in Encounter at Farpoint used to give me the creeps LOL. You know when Riker, Data and Troi found Zorn onboard wat they first thought was the enemy spaceship. And come to think of it I don't think those creatures were ever seen again during the series unless it was a baby one that latched onto the Enterprise in Galaxy's Child.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 09, 2011 12:51 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Startrek tng trivia error

Hi Dark,

You might be right. I'd have to review the show again to be certain,
but 2079 sounds right to me. As I recall 2060 was first contact wasn't
it?

I will say although I am a big Treck fan I haven't read the books or
watched the shows in so long I'm beginning to forget dates, history,
and some other details like that. So don't take my word for it. I'm
beginning to forget details simply because I haven't kept up with
watching the reruns as I use to.

Cheers!