Hi Dark,

I think for me it is a simple case of burn out. I started watching TNG
on September 28, 1987, the original air date of Encounter at Farpoint,
and faithfully watched every single show until the series ended. Plus
I watched them multiple times as reruns. Same with the books. I read
every TNG book at least twice and probably like three or four times
through.  No matter how good something is, which Star Trek TNG was a
good series, it does get old after a while.

That said, I have the complete Voyager series on dvd and am slowly
rewatching all the shows, and I noticed there were several I missed,
and with good reason. By the time Voyager started airing I was already
a student at Wright State, and sometimes when it was on, I think it
was Wednesday nights, I was usually studying for a test, catching up
on homework, and didn't really have the time to spend watching tv. I
recorded it and watched it later, or was away from my dorm, and simply
missed it altogether for one reason or another. So rewatching the Star
Trek Voyager dvds is a way for me to catch up on the stuff I missed,
and get a chanse to watch the shows I haven't seen in a very very long
time.

Now, to get this back to game related one thing I want to do when I
get Mysteries of the Ancients and Raceway out of the way is create an
FPS game like Star Trek Elite Force. I have both games here, and they
are simply awesome. Its too bad there aren't any accessible games like
that, and I want to create something like it. That shouldn't be too
hard to do now that I have a decent game engine to do it with.

Cheers!