Hi Tom.

that's pretty major but quite understandable, my brother was in the same position. In fact family wise he was perminantly called warf, sinse he had the yellow tng security uniform jackit, long hair, and a grumpy disposition ;D.

Myself, I was never a major fan and hadn't seen much trek until I was about 12 and we got sky who regularly showed tng, and later ds9 and voyager which I watched.

As I've said, i stil enjoy watching startrek films and tv series and have several on dvd, and have read a few books (including Q squared which was actually one of my favourites), but wouldn't considder myself half as knolidgeable or into the series as I am with say, doctor who or Tolkien's universe.

I got a 70 percent in the tng test, and probably would've done better if it hadn't been a good four years sinse I last watched through tng, ---- discounting the farpoint issue.

I'm not disappointed with that score though.

Beware the grue!

dark.