Lol tom,

Sad, but true!

Beware the grue!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 16, 2011 8:26 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] question about farms in castaways

HI Dark,

Well, I must confess I have the Castaways bug too. If you can't see it
my clock on my desk says the time is 3:08 AM in the flipping morning.
The reason I'm up so late past my bedtime is Castaways. I've been
playing it on and off all night. I switch between it and e-mail. I set
a few things in place, write an e-mail, and make sure everything is
cool, before moving onto the next message. Lol!

"The computers on, and your at home. Your will is not your own. Your
tired, but you can't sleep. There's no doubt your in deep. You'd like
to think your a super gamer. Oh, yeah. Closer to the truth I think you
are addicted to Castaways.
Might as well face it you are addicted to Castaways. Might as well
face it you are addicted to Castaways. Might as well face it you are
addicted to Castaways.
Your throat is tight. You can't breath. You are playing at two
different speeds. Your hands sweat. Your body shakes. There isn't a
risk you won't take. Oh, you'd like to think you are a super gamer.
Oh, yeah. Closer to the truth your going to have to face it your
addicted to Castaways.
Might as well face it you are addicted to Castaways. Might as well
face it you are addicted to Castaways. Might as well face it you are
addicted to Castaways."

Cheers!