Hi Dark,

Wow! You are a wealth of information here. Sheesh, some of my games I
must have went really overboard with the farming. Lol!

In one of my games I had four vegetable farms, four wheat farms, and
three vinyards. I didn't realise that was too much. Lol!

Well, I can say is I'll chuck it up to newbie  inexperience. Too much
SoundRTS training I have to unlearn.

Cheers!